Journey to Wholeness
SEPTEMBER 7 - 9, 2018
Heidi Spear & Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD
Yoga philosophy describes our five bodies: physical, energetic, mental, wisdom, and bliss. To experience health and enduring youthfulness, you must feel balanced in all aspects of who you are. Through evidence-based lecture, question and answer sessions, meditation, gentle yoga, and guided deep relaxation, explore ways to tap into your natural healing potential and use food as medicine in a program that includes:
• Optimal foods, nutrients, and simple dietary changes for health and vitality
• How to meditate, de-stress the mind, and increase your energy
• Basic Functional Medicine approaches to improving immune function, balancing hormones, and detoxification
• Yoga postures to release tension and increase agility
• Making choices from a place of wisdom and inner guidance
• Connecting to bliss, joy, ease, creativity, love, and spaciousness.
Take home practical tools to decrease belly fat, reduce inflammation, and address thyroid imbalances, insulin resistance, migraines, chronic pain, digestive problems, sleeplessness, mood swings, memory loss, heart disease, cancer, and more.
As always, it will be gorgeous in the Berkshires, and you'll have free time to take hikes, relax on the beach, or try a noon dance class. We hope you'll join us there!